Saturday, December 25, 2010

Photo

Reverb's Prompt-a-Day Blog Challenge  

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and [...] (Author: Tracey Clark)

Really! I'm still waiting for that one. Maybe it's the impossible shot. I'm so elusive. Ha ha.
 
Is it possible to capture someone in a photo? I've never seen a photo of me that captured who I am. Maybe I'm totally different on the inside.

If you read this blog post (or non-post), why don't you answer it? I would be interested to know if you have such a photo of yourself.

1 comment:

ginger said...

I will have to think on this one, and let you know....hmmmmm