Friday, December 24, 2010

Everything’s OK

Reverb's Prompt-a-Day Blog Challenge 

December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? (Author: Kate Inglis)

It happened in June. I voiced an idea that had been swimming around in my head for a while, and an answer came immediately. I mean, immediately, as in less than a second. The idea held potential complications and many unknowns, and the answer took care of them all. I'm still amazed.

I've learned over and over that when I trust my intuition and take the leap of faith, the Universe responds. As the new year unfolds, I will be going into uncharted territory once again. I'm more confident this time that the path will reveal itself as I put one foot in front of the other.

No comments: