Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Community

Reverb's Prompt-a-Day Blog Challenge

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

I am in a community of writers. We write for the love of expressing ourselves, and to find out what we didn't know we knew. Over the years, this community has grown, shrunk, grown again. In 2010 I connected more deeply with two specific groups of writers, and I hope to continue those connections next year. Since I am taking some time off in 2011, I am open to exploring ways to stay connected online, not as a substitute to writing together in person, but as an outgrowth.

1 comment:

Ellen Rust said...

As an aside, I am aware that I'm really not connecting with these prompts. Maybe it's just my mood this week...