Monday, December 13, 2010

Action

Reverb's Prompt-a-Day Blog Challenge 

December 13 – Action. When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

Well, my first step (sorry, Scott) is to step aside for awhile. I've been on a fast track for the past four years, and have been doing some things because I had to, then when I no longer had to, I kept doing them, because. Because? So I'm stopping for a few months. Spending time reassessing. Sitting down and watching the river flow beneath the bridge. Maybe a game or three of Poohsticks. Some serious writing time for sure. Though it doesn't look like much action is involved, there really is. It's just evolving. Slowly. But first I need to go look at the moon. Have you seen it tonight?

No comments: