Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spinning a Question



What's the significance of a black, hairy, and very dead spider found on an old scrap of t-shirt behind the dog's cage in the laundry room? I've been mulling over this question for days, since I found it there. Perhaps the better question is, Why did I think it worthy of a photo? I don't know yet, but I do think that the three elements in the picture are worth pondering. Why was the spider next to the bit of twig from a weed? And is that the face of an angel in the holes in the t-shirt? I know, really! Well? Actually, what I've been trying to figure out is, where's the poem in this picture? I know it's there somewhere. If I figure it out, I'll revise this post and let you know. In the meantime, what's in the corner of your laundry room?

2 comments:

ginger said...

HA HA, I WISH that all I would find in the corner of my laundry room was a small dead spider, a tiny twig and a scrap of cloth!!!

I would suspect from the evidence, that the spider was having a picnic of twig on the blanket of t-shirt. He might have gotten food poisoning from a bad leaf....... could be.......

ginger said...

By the way, I love this picture!!