Thursday, January 17, 2008

Intro stuff

I could have spent three days trying to come up with the perfect title for a blog, my first. But I've given up perfection for the month, so I went with the first thing that popped into my head. That one was taken, of course. And the second one, too. I could feel my perfectionism kicking in, so had to hurry. That's when I spotted the porch fan outside the den window. So, no, I'm not sitting under a porch fan in some sunny utopia. I'm under a Polartec throw in the middle of Tennessee on a chilly January day, looking out at a dreary gray sky and an unscreened porch that needs cleaning. But a porch fan can take me anywhere. If you want to stop in every now and then to see if I'm here, you're welcome to sit awhile and let your shadow catch up with you.

No comments: